· Most of modern motherboards have option "Above 4G decoding" in bios (or something similarly named), and it should be enabled for tesla. It''s not enabled by default. It could be difficult to find, it''s usually buried in the advanced PCI settings. We have asus X99-S motherboard and managed to get tesla k80 running (was not easy, especially cooling)
2022-9-28 · blender --debug-cycles outputs Ignoring device Tesla K80, not officially supported yet Release notes of 2.77 say: Add support of GK210 Stack Exchange Network Stack Exchange network consists of 182 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their ...
NVIDIA Tesla K80 can generate more than 0.47 USD monthly income with a 2.22 MH/s hashrate on the RVN - KawPow (NBMiner) algorithm. ≈ There isn''t enough data provided to make an accurate evaluation. Select a different hardware (If your CPU or GPU is not on the list, it means it''s not profitable for mining)
2020-12-10 · Dual K80''s at are obviously much warmer overall than dual K20''s, but they are staying well within their operating temp specs as the fans are running at a higher rpm. I was quite happy to find out the system fans are properly reactive to the K80 operating temp changes. This was a point of major concern going into this project.
2020-12-10 · Update: Installed second Tesla K80 in the R720 and everything is working fine. Everything is functioning correctly and operating as expected. Dual K80''s at are obviously much warmer overall than dual K20''s, but they are staying well within their operating temp specs as the fans are running at a higher rpm.
2017-7-22 · Sorry @computeronix I did not see your last comment. I was thinking of ways to help without access to a K80 so VM access would help immensely (it would have to wait until next week though). In the meantime if you could post logs from during the benchmarking I could maybe walk you through the troubleshooting (provided you can get Visual Studio installed on the VM) …
2021-5-7 · Compared to the 3080, the 3090 is much better for mining if you compare the monthly profit and the difference of only a few days before paying back its full price. However, it is very expensive. If you don''t have $4199.00 simply laying around, you might get scared by the cost. Days for payback on ETH: 311 Monthly profit on ETH: $418,50
· Feb 27, 2021. #2. rickss69 said: Has anyone tested or know if a Nvidia Tesla K80 24GB or Nvidia Grid K1 16GB server video card would work for mining? No they are Kepler cards which is unsupported. Anything older than Pascal isn''t worth it. Technically Maxwell cards will work, but the hash rate is crippled by the memory bus making it not worth it.
· I would strongly advise looking for a ready-made server solution that comes with a properly integrated K80 GPU. Note that GPUs including the K80 plug into PCIe connectors, which are different from PCI connectors. The following comments are provided for entertainment value only. I have not actually used a K80.
2022-11-16 · NVIDIA Tesla A100 Your approx. income with NiceHash 0.72 USD / Day START MINING WITH NICEHASH *Please note that values are only estimates based on past performance - real values can be lower or higher. Exchange rate of 1 BTC = 16533.90 USD was used. Past earnings of your setup on NiceHash
NVIDIA Tesla K80 GDDR5 24GB 4992 CUDA CORES GPU - Mining & Deep Learning AU $490.87 AU $73.11 postage 217 watching Graphics Card Dual 8 to 8 GPU Power Cable for Nvidia Tesla K80 M40 M60 P40 P100 AU $16.67 AU $4.16 postage or Best Offer 4 watching Lot of 12x nVIDIA Tesla K80 GPU Accelerator Card 24GB vRAM AI Machine Learning AU $7,731.78
· HPC and crypto mining differ in *essential* ways. 1) HPC makes heavy use of large bytes. Many scientific problems require processing large numbers. Programming languages typically divide large numbers into 64 bit bytes. Manufacturers build HPC gpus to accommodate this type of programming. Look at the specs for a k40.
2021-5-7 · Compared to the 3080, the 3090 is much better for mining if you compare the monthly profit and the difference of only a few days before paying back its full price. However, it is very …
2022-2-8 · The Nvidia Tesla K80 is a server solution from 2014. It has 24 GB of ram split between 2 cards and 2946 Cuda core and all this is great for Deep Learning projects. Being a server solution, it is hardware subject to frequent replacement for updates and often Server Farms want to get rid of it quickly. But it isn''t suitable for everyone.
2020-10-29 · ,PCI, 1： CentOS 7 K80 。 : (sched.mem.min) (16384)。 。 ：☑️ （ ） 2： CentOS 7 K80 。 "DevicePowerOn"。 …
· Danimalien. I''m actually working on a similar project, I have a tesla k80 and grid k1 I''ll be testing. I hope to test soon but the server im working with (poweredge r710) isnt very well designed for gpus and the only risers I currently have access to are the 1x to 16x pcie risers most often used for mining.